I got tired of submitting my articles manually. Article submission by hand is a tedious and boring process. I'd much rather match socks than try and submit my articles to enough directories to gain the powerful backlinks and exposure I wanted - and needed. Playing the search engine game is not much different that being involved in a popularity contest. The more links pointing BACK to your site, the more Google likes you.

Also, to be perfectly honest, the more times my articles come up in the search engine returns, the more likely I am to make sales.

So I went on my quest for article submission software. Yup, a good old fashioned article submitter that would blast my articles all over the internet.

Found one article submitter - Article Submitter Pro. Looks good. Does everything I want (and then some). Uh boy, but wait- "only 3 "easy" payments of $56 each.

Next!!!

Then I found it - an incredible piece of software called...

Article Submitter

What a wacky, crazy, and off-the-wall name, huh? (ha)


Article Submitter is the Fastest and Easiest way to get your articles posted on hundreds of article directories without spending hours and hours on the manual labor of doing so!

* Use Article Submitter and your articles to establish yourself as an expert in your particular area.

* Use Article Submitter and your articles to make more sales.

* Use Article Submitter and your articles to generate more traffic.

* Use Article Submitter and your articles to increase your Google Page Rank.

* Use Article Submitter and your articles to boost your Alexa rating.



Yes, that is what I'm looking for....

Tell me more.

We have 163 Directory sites already loaded in but you are welcome to load in as many more as you wish.

No where in any articles you submit will you ever see any mention of us or our software, not to mention the Article Directory owners will not have any idea you used a submission tool, your articles will look totally hand submitted.

Article Submitter software stores all of your personal information, resource box, and articles.

You then click the submit button and bam...


BAM! We have a winner!


Oh, wait.... the price tag.


Know what? I'm not going to ruin the surprise for you.

If you are tired of manually submitting your articles, too, check out Article Submitter.

It is a sweet piece of software that gives me more results for my article marketing efforts for a lot....a LOT less time.



AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Brand New to Internet Marketing? Read my four-part blog series - How to START Making Money Online